DynConD client-side GSLB is used by replicated and distributed network services for better user experience and global server load balancing. The client selects the optimal server independently, based on a measured network distance between client and servers (in contrast to commonly used imprecise geographic proximity) and current server load or service response time.
DynConD is the ultimate multi-cloud and hybrid cloud traffic management solution.
Key features of DynConD client-side GSLB
Better server selection process
High availability / Instant failover
Measured network distances
DynConD client-side GSLB functionality
DynConD cloud load balancer benefits
Better client satisfaction
Optimal server selection process selects the optimal server for each client. Always. Anywhere.
DynConD uses only its server and client software and infrastructure optimized for a better user experience.
Easier transition from active-passive to active-active functionality, reduced need for server load balancers and inactive backup servers.
Network distance, server load and server response time parameters with configurable impact that can be used for dynamic real-time optimal server selection calculation process on the client-side.
Client-side Android/Linux, iOS and Windows libraries
Client-side Android/Linux, iOS and Windows libraries with configurable parameters for RTT measurement: number of requests, interval, protocol, port, timeout, proxy passing option; DDoS protection; latency reduction.
Variety of mobile and desktop apps
Useful for a variety of mobile and desktop apps and applications: business, finance, education, government, health, social networks, games, entertainment, advertising, information services, streaming services...
DynConD: The first choice for replicated and distributed network services that are hosted in multiple data centers and require high availability and instant failover!
- We are incredibly proud to announce that DynConD’s client-side global server load balancer is now available on Digital Ocean, Microsoft Azure and AWS marketplace! Our service […]
- Data centers consume more than 1% of the world’s electricity and contribute around 1% of the world’s CO2 emissions, with consumption expected to grow in […]
- In a multi-cloud environment, applications and services are typically distributed across multiple cloud providers and regions for a variety of reasons, such as to improve performance, […]
- One of the biggest challenges in digital transformation for most enterprises is migration of their services from on-premise to the cloud. Since those migrations often include […]
- This year DynConD was part of the world-famous Bits & Pretzels festival in Munich together with over 200 other startups and several thousand attendees from the […]
- On May 6, 2022, the State Intellectual Property Office of the Republic of Croatia granted patent number P20211025A: Method of transferring all data used by the […]
- From the 13th to the 15th of October 2021., DynConD was part of the INOVA®/BUDI UZOR® 2021. exhibition show in Zagreb and we have successfully showcased […]
DynConD’s GSLB technology optimizes server load management and distribution across geographically distributed physical and virtual servers and blockchain infrastructure
Founder of Base58
Our research confirms that DynConD’s Client-side Dynamic Server Selection method based on the composite DNS-metric calculation could significantly reduce service response time compared to other observed methods
Full Professor at Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Information Technology in Osijek